AccueilMes livresAjouter des livres
Découvrir
LivresAuteursLecteursCritiquesCitationsListesQuizGroupesQuestionsPrix BabelioRencontresLe Carnet

RemyBabelio le 10 novembre 2017
    Pour toutes vos questions concernant le Troc des livres, n'hésitez pas à vous référer à cette conversation 
    JunoR le 28 décembre 2017
    RemyBabelio a dit :

Pour toutes vos questions concernant le Troc des livres, n'hésitez pas à vous référer à cette conversation 

"Cette conversation"... vous voulez dire... Celle-ci???
    Il n'y a que votre post... Ou n'ai-je pas les yeux en face des trous? C'est possible, en somme...

Mais du coup, puisque je découvre à l'instant cette fonctionnalité de Babelio et que je possède une FOULE de livre lus dont je ne sais que faire, je veux bien savoir comment ça marche. :-)
     le 21 novembre 2021
    The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.  scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.   scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.  scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.   scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks     scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,    scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. scamrisk
     le 21 novembre 2021
    I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.    scamrisk
    tanhyasummertan le 08 juillet 2022
    I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, thanks for sharing. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also!   weedshop online
    disaki le 19 juillet 2022
    I am hoping that you will continue writing this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing this information.   fishing
    mtom78632 le 22 juillet 2022
    I discovered your blog internet site on bing and appearance several of your early posts. Preserve up the very good operate. I just now additional the RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading far more on your part down the road. Massage Center Karachi
    yexole7580 le 23 juillet 2022
    I am hoping that you will continue writing this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing this information.   aynalarab
    umarkhhan le 30 juillet 2022
    Nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.   high energy music
    aditiray1234 le 16 août 2022
    Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage is the genuine name of Joe Exotic. He is expertly known as Joe Exotic. He is an exceptionally popular American TV have, media character, business person, previous police boss, and the offender who worked at the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park. Joe Exotic's epithet is The Tiger King. Let's check out Joe Exotic Net Worth at this link.
    nitac94777 le 28 août 2022
    I am hoping that you will continue writing this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing this information.    buy art on canvas
    yafeweyafewe le 11 septembre 2022
    I am hoping that you will continue writing this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing this information.   lifemazon

Pour participer à la conversation, connectez-vous

{* *}